Here's a beautiful wreath made from tissue paper flowers. We found this idea on Maryjanes and Galoshes. It's another great way to use tissue paper flowers. Check out one of our other ways to use tissue paper flowers for a great gift.
This picture if from MaryJanes and Galoshes, isn't it beautiful?
Supplies Needed to make a Tissue Paper Flower Wreath:
- Paper Plate
- Tissue Paper
- Pipe Cleaners
- Low-temp Glue Gun
Directions to make a Tissue Paper Flower Wreath:
- Cut 12-15 large to medium (depending on how big you want your flower) squares of tissue paper and stack them together
- Accordion fold them and fasten in the middle with a pipe cleaner
- Round the ends of the tissue paper flowers with scissors (or cut them pointed for a different look)
- Start pulling up one layer of tissue paper at a time towards the center of the flower
- Take your paper plate and cut a hole out of the middle, so you are left with a donut shape, then glue your flowers to the back of you plate.
- Tie or glue a ribbon on it for hanging