Looking for a way to use empty toilet paper rolls? Then make these shakers and shake to your favorite music!
Supplies for Music Shaker:
- Empty Toilet Paper Roll
- Aluminum Foil
- Clear Tape
- Uncooked Rice, Popcorn or beans
- Construction Paper
- Markers/Crayons/Colored Pencils, Stickers, Ribbon… to decorate
To Make Music Shaker:
- Cover one end of the toilet paper roll with aluminum foil and tape around edge of foil to hold onto toilet paper roll and over the end to prevent aluminum foil from tearing.
- Fill toilet paper roll with rice, popcorn or beans.
- Cover other end with foil and tape as described above.
- Cut construction paper to height and diameter of toilet paper roll
- Decorate the construction paper with markers, stickers and ribbon
- Spread glue on back of construction paper and wrap around toilet paper roll. You can use tape or rubber band to temporarily hold the paper in place while drying.