Kids will have fun making their own purse or briefcase with this craft. You can make this craft with things you have already on hand. My daughter really loved being able to design her own purse. Here's another purse craft you can try.
Purse by Isabella
Supplies needed to make a Cereal Box Purse or Briefcase:
- Empty Cereal Box
- Construction Paper
- White Glue
- Ribbon, Craft Fun Foam Sheet (or something sturdy to use for the handle)
- Low-temp Glue Gun or Stapler
Directions to make a Cereal Box Purse or Briefcase:
- First, cut out the long side panel of your cereal box
- Then tape closed the top of the box that you had opened to pour your cereal out.
- Cover the entire outside of the cereal box with Construction Paper and then decorate
- Cut your handles out of a Craft Fun Foam Sheet or use Ribbon and glue them on with the Low-temp Glue gun or staple them on