Giddy Up Cowboy!! Make this cool paper bag vest with your little cowboy. It’s a great activity to do for a Cowboy or Cowgirl themed birthday party or make a kids costume for Halloween.
Supplies for Cowboy Paper Bag Vest:
- Paper Grocery Bag
- Tape or craft glue dots
- Markers/Crayons/Colored Pencils
To Make Cowboy Paper Bag Vest:
- Cut grocery paper bag down middle of one side and bottom.
- Cut hole for neck out of the bottom of the bag and cut out the V shape collar of the vest
- Cut out arm holes
- Decorate the bag using Markers/Crayons/Colored Pencils
- With the vest on, you can use the tape or glue dots to get a better fit of the vest on the child
You can also use this same idea to make a robot costume. Just cut out neck and arm holes only and decorate as a robot.